Another new year rolls around and millions of people are resolving to make this the year they really amp up their fitness routine. We all have good intentions, but sometimes it's hard to stick with it with the day-in, day-out expectations. It can be done, though. When you look at people like Lori at Finding Radiance who lost more than a hundred pounds working out and Lisa at Workout Mommy who struggles to squeeze fitness in every day (just like most of us!), it's clear that it is possible.
Have you been fit for years or are you just starting out? Either way, how are you sticking with your fitness goals? Tell us your secrets on how you do it on our Facebook page and you'll be entered to win this great fitness kit. The winner will receive:
- a pair of workout gloves to keep your grip on those weights (your choice: women's or men's gloves),
- a balance trainer to put a little oomph in your strength training,
- a weighted jump rope that won't get tangle around your ankles like in grade school,
- a resistance cable to make your workout more intense and
- an Eco-fit floor mat to add a little comfort to all those floor exercises.
Enter to win by posting your fitness tips on our Facebook wall. You can get a second entry by posting "Share your workout wisdom on their Page to win workout gear from @HarbingerFitness." If you share a tweet and let us know, that will be another entry for you. So go on, tell us your mad fit methods.Entries will be accepted until January 31, 2011. Winner will be announced on February 2, 2011. Contest open for residents of the U.S. and Canada only.