Tuesday, March 23, 2010

5 Fitness Products to Improve Your Health


Harbinger was recently in San Diego, Ca. for the International Health, Racquet and Sportsclub Association Convention a.k.a. the IHRSA Convention. There, a pair of Training Grip Gloves, with TechGel Comfort Pods were given to Michael Mantell, of San Diego Magazine.
"Seeing the number of trainers wearing workout gloves by Harbinger led me to try out a pair for myself. I got the “Training Grip” model that features, according to the company, TechGel Comfort Pods. The glove molds to my palms and thumbs, giving me honest cushioning and protection. I think I’m lifting more weight because of these gloves — or is it the watch? In any case, these gloves not only protect my hands and wrists but also give me that fierce look that only black gloves in a gym provide. You know the look. Now others are asking me where they can get a pair. Go to harbingerfitness.com for more information and where to buy these fabulous gloves."
Thank you, Michael. If you would like to buy "these fabulous gloves," visit the link or for the rest of the article, go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment